Kemira is a global company providing chemicals and expertise to operations around the world. We are committed to being our customers’ first choice by bringing sustainable value through improved product quality, better process and resource efficiency. We offer a result-oriented and collaborative culture that empowers you to drive excellence and innovation with a major impact on the future. Kemira Pulp & Paper offers unique expertise in applying chemicals and supporting pulp and paper producers to innovate and constantly improve their operational efficiency and end-product quality.
We are now looking for an experienced Chemical Engineer (m/f/d) for our plant laboratory in Krems/NÖ.
Main tasks are:
- Design, plan, perform and document experiments and tests to support the product development and improvement
- Support various running pilot projects and trials, with the opportunity to gradually take over additional responsibility as project manager
- Develop and implement continuous improvement solutions in both processes and systems
- Implement and verify improvements, plan & assist running production trials
- Perform product quality analysis for the pulp&paper products of the local plant
- Support in sample preparation
What you need:
- Formal education in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering or equivalent (Bachelor/Master or strong professional background)
- Work experience as Chemical Engineer, preferably in a manufacturing environment
- Ability to work in both pilot and laboratory environment
- Proven project management skills
- Knowledge of manufacturing, production technology, chemistry and analysis of Sizing products is an asset
- Energetic personality that can drive excellence in the team
- Hands-on attitude
- Engaged team player that can collaborate in an international environment as well as work with local production personnel
- Willingness to travel occasionally, to support implementation of new procedures and processes in plants (incl. overseas)
- Good level of verbal and written communication in English and German is a must
What we offer:
- An interesting work environment in an international company committed to innovation, that cares for people and is dedicated to customer success.
- Opportunities for professional development and growth
- Competitive compensation (minimum annual gross salary 45.800 Euros, KV Chemische Industrie, Verwendungsgruppe IV, overpayment depending on qualifications and experience) and an attractive bonus program
- Flex time, various benefits (pension plan, on-site cafeteria, events)
Sounds good? Please apply by sending your CV, motivation letter and relevant certificates via mail to Ursula Böhm firstname.lastname@example.org Reference number: 202101079
Die Profis im Personalmanagement für Sie im Einsatz!
- Hier sind wir Ihr Vermittler: Ihre Bewerbungsunterlagen werden direkt an unseren Kunden weitergeleitet.
- Wir melden uns in jedem Fall mit einem Kundenfeedback bei Ihnen – dieses kann jedoch einige Zeit in Anspruch nehmen da die Unterlagen sorgfältig gesichtet werden und das Inserat 60 Tage online ist.