Our customer Imperial Tobacco is now looking for someone to strengthen their Insights team with focus on the area of Consumer Marketing in Austria and Switzerland.
Good to have you here.
Why? Because working with Imperial Tobacco is different. You may not know them, but you certainly know some of their brands and next generation products, such as Gauloises, Davidoff or skruf.
Join Imperial Tobacco in leading a sustainable and responsible tobacco business while building the future with harm-reduced products and find a working place, that brings a smile to your face.
If I have aroused your interest, then apply for the position
Consumer Marketing Insights Analyst (m/w/d) / full-time
You are the link between the consumer and the company. Based on your work, Imperial Tobacco will understand, if the consumer has understood the story, they want to tell with their brands or how their activities were perceived. You play a critical role in the performance-based culture enabling Imperial Tobacco to take data driven decisions and deliver on their profit targets. Also, you have the possibility to actively engage in creating the products and campaigns, the consumer will see in the future. Your days are always different and will contain projects like:
- Collaboration with Research to identify consumer trends and market shifts to initiate the ideation of new projects and activities based on measurable KPIs.
- Creation of Business Cases together with Finance to assess market potential of new initiatives with focus on modelling the volume & share uplift and ensuring measurability.
- Set up and maintain a KPI framework that ensures target delivery.
- Report back which activities that support a positive ROI or help increasing qualitative KPIs.
- ROI tracking together with Finance enabling the leadership team to make educated decisions for budget allocation.
- Exchange with Marketing & Sales but also external partners (e.g. promotion agencies…) to gather the relevant data needed.
- Work together with Sales & Marketing to set up sales cycles with measurable targets.
- Build and present comprehensive reports evaluating sales cycle performance to ensure actionable learnings.
What Imperial Tobacco expect from you
- You have a business degree or relevant commercial experience.
- You come from a strong analytical background with the capability to develop tracking models based on new data sources.
- You’re passionate about numbers and quantifying initiatives from Sales & Marketing.
- You demonstrate emotional intelligence to effectively partner with various departments and be the go-to person for support on business cases.
- You are curious and open minded with the ambition to never settle for the status quo.
- Your work is accurate, and you are capable of tracking and matching budget and financial delivery.
- You are a leading personality, with the ability to present in front of a management team.
Our customer Imperial Tobacco offers you:
„They take care of you“ You will find all relevant first steps in their welcome letter and before your starting date all equipment and accesses will be ready. You will receive sufficient time to get used to and understand everything before you get started.
Full accessibility A modern office in the center of Vienna with excellent public transportation just around the corner.
Draw on unlimited resources With their iLearning platform you can learn whatever you desire from business topics to languages. Additionally, they offer external and internal development programs i.e. leadership to foster your ambition to grow. You want to learn – they make it happen.
Long-term security Feel safe even in times of crises, Imperial Tobacco only offers unlimited contracts. They want to grow with you together.
Be yourself It doesn’t matter what kind of style you prefer, they think you’re perfect. This familiar feeling (backed up by the power of a global corporation) will surprise you. Celebrate with Imperial Tobacco as a whole company and meet colleagues you would certainly miss soon.
Be valued Next to several other benefits, they offer a competitive salary that will satisfy you. Just to name some of the other benefits, they offer 28 days of vacation, they support fitness center contracts, there are free drinks and fruits in the office and more.
You can expect an annual gross salary from € 49,000 (full-time): the final salary will be adjusted to your qualifications and relevant previous experience.
Did I now catch your interest?
Apply today for this position by sending your detailed CV. “Apply now”
Die Profis im Personalmanagement für Sie im Einsatz!
- Bei Fragen zu dieser Position steht Ihnen Ihr Ansprechpartner gerne zur Verfügung
Hier bewerben »