We are looking for a skilled finance and legal assistant to join the team in our Vienna headquarters. Are you passionate about numbers? Would you like to work in a dynamic and innovative environment? Do you like to provide support and interact with others? Are you an action-oriented, communicative, and innovative individual who is eager to take on responsibility? Do you value freedom and respect? Are you interested in biological sciences and would you like to contribute to the success of a fast-growing business? If all these attributes apply to YOU, this could be your dream job!
We are looking for a passionate and self-driven finance and legal assistant to closely collaborate with our CFO and deliver timely and accurate financial analysis and support. The position will also be responsible for reviewing and managing contracts. With your support we are seeking to further optimize and customize the existing operational tools, improve efficiency and identify opportunities, based on market analysis.
The candidate will be part of the finance and legal team and will work closely with all other functions within the group.
- Preparation of regular and ad-hoc financial reports and analysis
- Support in coordinating of sales planning and forecasting as well as deriving sales targets and budget figures
- Further improvement of tools and processes for sales analysis and control, as well as reporting
- Close cooperation with other functions, especially sales, product management and production team
- Active participation in the planning and budgeting process
- Analysis and reporting of KPIs on a regular basis
- Support during year end closing activities and (financial) audits
- Support with review of legal documents
- Contract Management
- Support with compliance topics
The job requirements
- 1-2 years’ experience in a commercial finance or FP&A function
- Profound financial and good legal understanding
- Excellent MS Office skills
- Analytics and reporting proficiency
- Ability to communicate efficiently in English and German, verbally and in writing on both internal and external levels
- Knowledge of ERP systems (BMD) is an advantage
Your experience and know-how
- University/FH degree in business administration, finance, economics or similar
- Interest in innovative technologies, in particular in the life science industry
- Entrepreneurship spirit and initiative
- A can-do attitude
- A strong sense of stewardship
- Team spirit
- Open-minded, people-oriented, you like building relationships
- Structured and accurate way of working
- Ability to work autonomously
- Ability to identify problems and propose solutions
- Ability to effectively prioritize and manage multiple tasks to meet targeted deadlines
- Quick learner
- Good listener
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Who we are and what we do
- We are a biotech company headquartered in Vienna, Austria, with a subsidiary in NH, USA.
- Our product portfolio offers solutions for diverse RNA analysis applications.
- Our aim is to empower our customers with innovative top-quality RNA analysis solutions and support, in order to improve health and wellbeing for everyone and our planet.
- We have already developed and launched an expanding product portfolio into the Next Generation Sequencing market, one of the most exciting, hottest, and fastest growing areas in the field of “omics”.
- We foster innovation.
- We have a strong sense of community.
- We have an engaged and positive attitude towards all our stakeholders.
- Respect, care, and fairness are non-negotiable core values.
- We aim to preserve a positive and happy work environment *.
- We value people‘s potential and attitude.
- We want to have fun!
*According Robert I. Sutton’s book “The No Asshole Rule : Building a Civilized Workplace…”
What we offer
We provide a work environment where every single team member counts! We appreciate your ideas and offer you the opportunity to give feedback in regular internal satisfaction surveys. We are open to offering a well-balanced mix of office and remote working options, taking into consideration job requirements and individual needs.
Remuneration will be based on experience and performance and is negotiable.
Please note, according to the Austrian Collective Agreement for Utilisation Group III, the legal, minimum, full-time salary for this position is EUR 2,014.41 paid 14 times per annum.
This position is available with immediate effect!
This is an exceptional opportunity to join a fast-growing biotech company at an early stage and to help in shaping a future leader in the RNA analysis market. Apply today for this position by sending your detailed CV and a cover letter. “Apply now”
Come as you are, be your true self, enjoy and contribute to our success!
LGBTQI+, BAME, Dys-X, B.-out, from Millennials to Seniors, you are welcome at Lexogen!
Die Profis im Personalmanagement für Sie im Einsatz!
- Hier sind wir Ihr Vermittler: Ihre Bewerbungsunterlagen werden direkt an unseren Kunden weitergeleitet.
- Wir melden uns in jedem Fall mit einem Kundenfeedback bei Ihnen – dieses kann jedoch einige Zeit in Anspruch nehmen da die Unterlagen sorgfältig gesichtet werden und das Inserat 60 Tage online ist.
Hier bewerben »