LexisNexis ist führender Anbieter intelligenter Rechtsinformation in den Bereichen Steuern, Recht und Wirtschaft. Wir bieten Lösungen und Services, welche die Arbeit unserer KundInnen schneller, einfacher und produktiver gestalten. Unser Erfolg basiert auf erstklassigem Content, der in innovativen Print- und Online-Produkten sowie mobilen Applikationen Anwendung findet. LexisNexis Österreich ist Teil der internationalen RELX-Mediengruppe und somit sowohl weltweit als auch am österreichischen Markt fest etabliert.
Title: Financial Accountant
Location: Vienna, regular travel to Germany (Bonn office)
Reporting to: Director of EMEA Accounting Services (London): Tom Williams
Description: You will be initially responsible for managing the transition of accounting services from an external, outsourced accounting firm in Germany for a recently acquired business, before becoming part of a team that will support Germany, BENELUX and Austria on financial accounting tasks.
- Migration of accounting tasks from outsourced accountants to LexisNexis processes and systems (PeopleSoft), including creation/review of journal entries and balance sheet reconciliations as well as establishing the control environment that adheres to Group SOX policies
- Preparation of local government filings – statutory accounts, sales tax returns etc. as well as assembling information in relation to annual audits (both internal and external)
- Management of monthly accounting close process ensuring postings to the general ledger are accurate and timely, within group timelines
- Collaborate with other finance teams, such as Accounts Payable/Accounts Receivable to ensure accurate sub-ledgers are maintained and reconcile to general ledgers within PeopleSoft
- Regular contact with Commercial finance teams based in the US to aid monthly reporting and decision making as well as the overall migration status
- Any other tasks as assigned by the LexisNexis or RELX Group Finance leadership
- Degree in Accounting, Business Administration or equivalent business experience
- Qualified accountant with experience in journal preparation and monthly reconciliations
- Knowledge of IFRS accounting standards and SFAS rules
- Fluency both in German and English (verbal and written)
- Strong attention to detail, confidentiality, thoroughness with a demonstrated skill for accuracy
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Willing to travel to Bonn on a regular basis, especially in the first 6 months
- A diverse role offering international context as well as being part of an innovative company with local tradition
- An appreciative as well as performance oriented culture being part of an international as well as highly professional local team
- Flexible working hours, attractive local Benefits & Incentives as well as participation in voluntary services
- Office located centrally with excellent connection to public transportation
- Gross yearly salary amounts to approx. € 50.000, full-time and all-in, with the possibility for increase based on qualification and experience
Sounds interesting to you?
Thank´s for forwarding you motivation letter as well as CV – both in English and by e-mail with the reference number 20201153 – to:
Fabian Müller – firstname.lastname@example.org
Die Profis im Personalmanagement für Sie im Einsatz!
- Hier sind wir Ihr Vermittler: Ihre Bewerbungsunterlagen werden direkt an unseren Kunden weitergeleitet.
- Wir melden uns in jedem Fall mit einem Kundenfeedback bei Ihnen – dieses kann jedoch einige Zeit in Anspruch nehmen da die Unterlagen sorgfältig gesichtet werden und das Inserat 60 Tage online ist.