Our customer, Semperit, is a global rubber company. The product range extends from hydraulic and industrial hoses (Semperflex) and conveyor belts (Sempertrans) to moulded parts such as handrails (Semperform) through to examination, protective and surgical gloves (Sempermed segment). With Their quality products, they have been well positioned for over 195 years and distribute them in more than 100 countries.
At any of Semperits global locations we are looking for a highly-motivated:
Global Operational Excellence Manager
- Train and develop lean management (Operations and Administration) tools
- Partner with staff to collect observations, ideas, and solutions as well as provide ongoing guidance/training in Lean
- Support shaping continuous improvement and manufacturing excellence strategy
- Administer and coordinate the development of continuous improvement software solutions
- Trigger, lead, or support global improvement projects
- Share best-practices globally
- Develop procedures, systems and internal workflows
- Be an interface to external partners
- Technical or business education on a university level or relevant work experience
- A minimum of 3-5 years of experience in leading continuous improvement projects in a manufacturing or similar environment
- Lean, Lean Six Sigma and/or Project Management (e.g. PMP) certification and/or trainer experience would be an asset
- Advanced MS-Office skills and any programming language (e.g. .NET) would be an asset
- Good command in English and German (written and spoken)
- Open for global travel (<30%)
- Proven ability to lead up and influencing people on all hierarchy levels
- Desire to relentlessly improve processes and can-do mentality
Semperit offers a possibility to leverage your skills and ambitions with the power of an international rubber champion. You will get an exciting challenge to make a difference with your ideas and to be at the forefront to develop Operational Excellence in Semperit. They provide attractive employment conditions in an international organization with production sites in Europe (Austria, Germany, Hungary, Czech Republic and Poland), the USA, and Asia (Thailand, China, India, Malaysia), as well as further sales companies around the world. Good opportunities for further development, home office and comprehensive training are guaranteed.
Semperit remunerates your performance with a minimum salary of 49,000.- Euro gross per year (in accordance with the collective labour agreement). They offer an overpayment in accordance with your previous work experience and qualifications.
Does our offer sound interesting? If so, we look forward to receiving your complete online application in Englisch and German. “Apply now”
Location: 2632 Wimpassing (70 km south of Vienna) or any other global site of Semperit
Die Profis im Personalmanagement für Sie im Einsatz!
- Ihre Bewerbung wird nicht ohne Rücksprache mit Ihnen an unseren Kunden weitergeleitet
- Bei Fragen zu dieser Position steht Ihnen Ihr Ansprechpartner gerne zur Verfügung
Hier bewerben »