JOIN THE LEXOGEN TEAM!
Do you have a passion for life sciences, especially RNA and Next Generation Sequencing? Do you like to take responsibility, and actively drive and decide on developments, commercialization, and marketing strategies?
We are seeking a dedicated Product Manager to join our team in Vienna, Austria. The Product Manager will develop and manage a portfolio of products and services in the domain of RNA analysis (including bioinformatics). You should have a strong understanding of the needs of our customers and create Lexogen solutions to fulfil these needs. You will be part of the Commercial Operations team and also work closely with many other teams within the company. Based on the applicant’s experience level in Sales, Marketing, or Product Management, the position will be designated as either Junior Product Manager or Product Manager, respectively.
- Develop a product portfolio vision, strategy, and roadmap.
- Monitor the market and work with external partners to assess new product ideas
- Conceptualize the most promising ideas: deliver market analysis, product requirements, portfolio vision, cost/benefit analysis to assess the business opportunity.
- Gather market intelligence and prepare a business plan and strategy including revenue projection and project cost analysis (Business Case).
- Validate the existence of a market for the conceptualized product through the voice of customers and market research.
- Design and specify product features and criteria based on customer needs and drive the development of the product through R&D.
- Drive the development of the product across different departments in transversal teams.
- Run beta and pilot programs with early-stage products and samples.
- Develop the core positioning and messaging for the product.
- Ensure release process and coordinate the product launch (KOL management, relevant point of sales tools, advertising and communication, sales force training).
- Manage the product life cycle (launch, revival, upgrade, discontinuation).
- Forecast product portfolio production.
- Perform competitive intelligence and be an expert with respect to the competition.
- Set pricing strategy to meet revenue and profitability goals.
- Develop sales tools, strategy, and tactics.
- Generate relevant marketing material and content.
- Conceptualize and plan product campaigns, develop strategy and content to promote the products.
- Train and support the sales and technical support team in product and marketing related aspects to uphold safety and quality standards.
- Possibility to relocate to Vienna or be on-site for 5 days per month
- Ability and willingness to travel 10% of the time
Qualifications and experience
- Technical background, with experience in Life Sciences research, particularly Next-Generation Sequencing – mandatory
- Experience with suitable applications for Lexogen products (particularly RNA Biology)
- Sales, Marketing, or Product Management experience is a plus
- Entrepreneurship spirit, hands-on, fully autonomous and self-starter attitude
- Quick learner
- Strong drive for results
- Strong personal values of fairness, respect and honesty and other values matching Lexogen imperatives
- Act as a leader within the company, communicate persuasively
- Strong customer focused attitude
- Excellent team worker and influencer of cross-functional teams without formal authority
- Ability to work autonomously
- Ability to identify problems and propose solutions
- Ability to effectively prioritize and manage multiple tasks to meet targeted deadlines
- Quick learner
- Ability and desire to lead projects and coordinate cross-functional teams
- Ability to communicate openly and effectively within the team and between teams
- Experience with collective decision-making processes – team-based projects
- Good listener
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Who we are and what we do
- We are a biotech company headquartered in Vienna, Austria, with a subsidiary in NH, USA.
- Our product portfolio offers solutions for diverse RNA analysis applications.
- Our aim is to empower our customers with innovative, top-quality, RNA analysis solutions and support, in order to improve health and wellbeing for everyone and our planet.
- We have already developed and launched an expanding product portfolio into the Next Generation Sequencing market, one of the most exciting and fastest growing areas in the field of “omics”.
- We foster innovation.
- We have a strong sense of community.
- We have an engaged and positive attitude towards all our stakeholders.
- Respect, care, and fairness are non-negotiable core values.
- We aim to preserve a positive and happy work environment *.
- We value people‘s potential and attitude.
- We want to have fun!
*According Robert I. Sutton’s book “The No Asshole Rule : Building a Civilized Workplace…”
What we offer
We provide a work environment where every single team member counts! We appreciate your ideas and offer you the opportunity to give feedback in regular internal satisfaction surveys. We are open to offering a well-balanced mix of office and remote working options, taking into consideration job requirements and individual needs.
Remuneration will be based on experience and performance and is negotiable.
For this position we would offer a minimum annual gross salary of €50,000 based on a junior position.
This position is available with immediate effect!
This is an exceptional opportunity to join a fast-growing biotech company at an early stage and to help in shaping a future leader in the RNA analysis market. Apply today for this position by sending your detailed CV and a cover letter stating Reference No. 125. “Apply now”
Come as you are, be your true self, enjoy and contribute to our success!
LGBTQIΠ+, BAME, Dys-X, B.-out, from Millennials to Seniors, you are all welcome at Lexogen!
Die Profis im Personalmanagement für Sie im Einsatz!
- Hier sind wir Ihr Vermittler: Ihre Bewerbungsunterlagen werden direkt an unseren Kunden weitergeleitet.
- Wir melden uns in jedem Fall mit einem Kundenfeedback bei Ihnen – dieses kann jedoch einige Zeit in Anspruch nehmen da die Unterlagen sorgfältig gesichtet werden und das Inserat 60 Tage online ist.
Hier bewerben »