Laboratory Assistant (f/m) Production, Vienna, Austria
Lexogen is a biotech company based in Vienna, Austria, and Greenland, New Hampshire, the USA. The
focus of the company is on the development of technologies for complete transcriptome sequencing,
selling molecular biology kits and providing services. We are operating state-of-the-art offices, R&D
and production facilities. Importantly we are a committed team that has successfully developed and
launched an expanding product portfolio into the Next Generation Sequencing market, one of the most
exciting, hottest and fastest growing areas in the genomics field.
For more information, see www.lexogen.com.
To support our production team, we are looking for a Laboratory Assistant (f/m) to join our molecular
biology production laboratory immediately.
• Preparation and aliquotation of solutions according to SOP
• Print and apply product labels
• Assembling cold chain products
• Create reports and review documents
• Manage and organize warehouses
• Cleaning and maintaining refrigeration and laboratory equipment
• Very accurate operation
• Quality awareness
• Technical understanding
• Reliable handling of laboratory equipment
• Experience with laboratory work
• Good knowledge of German and English
• Qualified EDP user knowledge (MS Office)
• Independent working style and a high degree of team orientation
education and training
Completed training in chemistry or molecular biology (teaching, HTL or technical college, HBLVA
Rosensteingasse) or comparable qualification with laboratory experience.
This is an extraordinary opportunity to help shape a fast-growing biotechnology company.
If teamwork in a multicultural environment and self-organization is one of your strengths, we can offer
you a varied field of activity with diverse career and development potential, as well as flexible working
The minimum basic salary under the collective agreement according to use group II is EUR 1425,- gross
per month for a full-time position with the willingness to overpay according to qualification and
experience (information according to §9 paragraph 2 Equal Treatment Act).
In order to apply for this position, please send your detailed curriculum vitae and a letter of motivation
with Ref. No. 201901344 Laboratory Assistant (f/m) Production to Ms. Tamara Oberländer: email@example.com
We look forward to receiving your application!
Die Profis im Personalmanagement für Sie im Einsatz!
- Hier sind wir Ihr Vermittler: Ihre Bewerbungsunterlagen werden direkt an unseren Kunden weitergeleitet.
- Wir melden uns in jedem Fall mit einem Kundenfeedback bei Ihnen – dieses kann jedoch einige Zeit in Anspruch nehmen da die Unterlagen sorgfältig gesichtet werden und das Inserat 60 Tage online ist.