Lexogen is a biotech company based at the Campus Vienna Bio Center in Vienna, Austria, focusing on the development of technologies for complete transcriptome sequencing. Our product portfolio offers solutions for diverse RNA analysis applications and includes kits for whole transcriptome sequencing, expression profiling, full-length cDNA amplification, RNA extraction as well as software for RNA-Seq data analysis. We are operating state-of-the-art offices, R&D and production facilities. Importantly we are a committed team that has successfully developed and launched an expanding product portfolio into the Next Generation Sequencing market, one of the most exciting, hottest and fastest growing areas in the Genomics field.
To support our production team, we are looking for a Laboratory assistant to join our molecular biology production laboratory immediately.
- Preparation and aliquotation of solutions according to SOP
- Print and apply product labels
- Assembling cold chain products
- Create reports and review documents
- Manage and organize warehouses
- Cleaning and maintaining refrigeration and laboratory equipment
- Very accurate operation
- Quality awareness
- Technical understanding
- Reliable handling of laboratory equipment
- Experience with laboratory work
- Good knowledge of German and English
- Qualified EDP user knowledge (MS Office)
- Independent working style and a high degree of team orientation
Education and training
Completed education in chemistry or molecular biology (teaching, HTL or technical college, HBLVA Rosensteingasse) or comparable qualification with laboratory experience.
This is an extraordinary opportunity to help shape a fast-growing biotechnology company. Lexogen’s five company imperatives innovation, simplicity, fairness, love and fun provide the basis to become the best place to work at.
If teamwork in a multicultural environment and self-organization is one of your strengths, we can offer you a varied field of activity with diverse career and development potential.
The minimum basic salary under the collective agreement according to use group II is EUR 1425,- gross per month for a full-time position with the willingness to overpay according to qualification and experience (information according to §9 paragraph 2 Equal Treatment Act).
In order to apply for this position, please send your detailed curriculum vitae and a letter of motivation with Ref. No. 202101096 to Ms. Tamara Oberländer: email@example.com
For more information, see www.lexogen.com.
We look forward to receiving your application!
Die Profis im Personalmanagement für Sie im Einsatz!
- Hier sind wir Ihr Vermittler: Ihre Bewerbungsunterlagen werden direkt an unseren Kunden weitergeleitet.
- Wir melden uns in jedem Fall mit einem Kundenfeedback bei Ihnen – dieses kann jedoch einige Zeit in Anspruch nehmen da die Unterlagen sorgfältig gesichtet werden und das Inserat 60 Tage online ist.