MANE is the first French group and one of the worldwide leaders of the Fragrances and Flavour industry in fifth generation with more than 6000 employees and the Headquarters based in the south of France. MANE Austria GmbH serves as a regional headquarter for sales in the regions CEE, CIS and Turkey. For our location in Vienna, we are looking for a highly organized team player to join our Fragrances department as a
Junior Marketing Assistant Fragrances CEE (f/m)
Maternity leave replacement (temporary position: 1.5 years)
- Assists the marketing manager in daily marketing activities
- Assists with conducting market research to determine market requirements for existing and future products and analysis of the data extracted from Mintel/Euromonitor
- Assists with desk research and store checks for new launches/trends
- Supports with analysis of customers portfolio, current market conditions, key players in the relevant markets and competitor information
- Follows changes in relevant markets, social media, brand websites, perfume-industry events and articles in the press, and purchases new products within the limits of the marketing budget
- Provides commercial support for the MANE Austria and MANE Polska by making him/herself available to the sales team
- Communicates gathered information to the other Marketing teams, to the product-development and sales teams
- Assists in designing pro-active trend presentations
- Develops customized concepts for specific projects
- Helps with sending out Newsletters to account managers, Key clients, distributors
- Assists in creating promo boxes (e.g. developing trends concepts for special promotions)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Communications, Marketing or another related field
- Experience and knowledge in B2B marketing
- Minimum 1 year of Marketing experience in a market-facing role (e.g. delivering presentations to customers and prospects, conducting competitor analysis and market research)
- Excellent communication skills in English (spoken and written)
- Proficient MS Office skills (particularly MS PowerPoint)
- Basic skills in Photoshop (training will be organized)
- Hands-on mentality and passion for fragrances
- Flexible, open-minded and pro-active personality that enjoys working in an international environment both individually and as part of a dynamic team
- Highly self-motivated.
Compensation: We offer an attractive salary for this position based on your qualifications and experience. Austrian law requires us to post a minimum salary for this position, which is € 30.000,- gross per year (for a full-time job). The actual salary will depend on your specific qualifications and professional experience.
If you are looking to join a growing company that can offer you interesting tasks and a driven culture where you can realize your full potential, we invite you to become a part of our committed team. Please send your application quoting reference no.: 202001059 to Ms. Madeleine Seisenbacher: firstname.lastname@example.org
Die Profis im Personalmanagement für Sie im Einsatz!
- Hier sind wir Ihr Vermittler: Ihre Bewerbungsunterlagen werden direkt an unseren Kunden weitergeleitet.
- Wir melden uns in jedem Fall mit einem Kundenfeedback bei Ihnen – dieses kann jedoch einige Zeit in Anspruch nehmen da die Unterlagen sorgfältig gesichtet werden und das Inserat 60 Tage online ist.