EGSTON Power Electronics is a young, fast-growing company in power electronics industry, focusing on the development and manufacturing of high-performance Power Hardware-in-the-Loop (PHIL) test and emulation platforms for power electronics systems. Based in Klosterneuburg on the northern outskirts of Vienna, we are an international team with a passion for cutting edge technology and dedication to developing innovative products, while continuously improving our expertise through active collaboration with our customers, suppliers and external research facilities. To strengthen our team, we are looking for students who would like to work part-time in addition to their studies as a Mechatronics Engineer (m/f/d), part/full-time.
As Mechatronics Engineer you are creating the mechanical design of our future power electronic systems. You will build prototypes as well as introduce the mechanical design into production. You will work closely with Product Management, Electronic Hardware Engineers as well as production and suppliers.
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Create mechanical design of Power Electronic Systems in 3D (Solidedge etc.) – in cooperation with Hardware Engineers
- Create product relevant mechanical drawings and bill of materials
- Coordinate Mechanical design and improvements of mechanical assemblies and/or components with suppliers and production
- Create Mechanical Prototype (Design, Build, Improve, Document)
- Supporting Industrialization of new Products into production
- Create and Change Mechanical Production documentation (Change Process, PLM)
- Support System Engineering Team
- Technical education (HTL, Bachelor, Master, Student or similar) in Mechatronics Engineering, or Mechanical Engineer with strong background in Electric/Electronics, or Electronics Engineer with Mechanical Design Experience
- Experience in Mechanical 3D Design of Electric System
- Basic understanding of Electronics / Electrical Engineering
- Wiring Schematics knowledge (e.g. EPLAN) – beneficial
- Knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Advanced communication and writing skills in English
- Solution-oriented mindset and ability to work in highly dynamic and fast-paced work environment
What we offer
- A position with great potential for development
- A Forward-looking technology-oriented environment with excellent professional and personal development and training opportunities
- An international team of experienced and motivated colleagues and effective internal communication channels
- Strong, innovative spirit and cooperation with universities, research institutions and our customers’ R&D teams
- Flexible working hours (flextime) and opportunity to work from home office
- Meal Allowance
An annual gross salary of € 50,000 is provided for this position on a full-time basis. The actual salary will be agreed individually based on your qualifications and work experience. We are looking forward to receiving your detailed application (including letter of motivation and CV with photo) to email@example.com.
- flexible working hours
- mobile for private use
- notebook for private use
- team events
- international team
- training and development
- no dresscode
- free coffee
- staff shower
- located at danube bike path
- supplementary insurance
- free employee parking
- pool car
Die Profis im Personalmanagement für Sie im Einsatz!
- Hier sind wir Ihr Vermittler: Ihre Bewerbungsunterlagen werden direkt an unseren Kunden weitergeleitet.
- Wir melden uns in jedem Fall mit einem Kundenfeedback bei Ihnen – dieses kann jedoch einige Zeit in Anspruch nehmen da die Unterlagen sorgfältig gesichtet werden und das Inserat 60 Tage online ist.