EGSTON Power Electronics is a young, fast-growing company in power electronics industry, focusing on the development and manufacturing of high-performance Power Hardware-in-the-Loop (PHIL) test and emulation platforms for power electronics systems. Based in Klosterneuburg on the northern outskirts of Vienna, we are an international team with a passion for cutting edge technology and dedication to developing innovative products, while continuously improving our expertise through active collaboration with our customers, suppliers and external research facilities. To strengthen our team, we are looking for a Project Engineer (m/f/d), full-time.
As a Project Engineer, your main tasks will be the coordination of internal and external Projects. As a member of our Project Engineering Team, you will work closely with our engineers, suppliers, partner-companies and customers to execute our Projects. You will proactively contribute to our continuous optimisation process to guarantee customer satisfaction.
- Representing communication-link between engineering departments and external partners
- Active participation in project-meetings (internal and with external partners)
- Realization of customer-requirements together with our engineers and external partners
- Monitoring project-progress and project-timelines
- Supporting Factory-Acceptance-Testing of customer-systems
- Electrotechnical or mechatronical Education (finished apprenticeship, technical college, HTL or comparable)
- Enhanced experience in working with MS-Office Products
- Experience in reading schematics of low-voltage-systems and handling of measurement-devices
- Careful, detailed and structured way of working
- Communicative and reliable personality
- Language: English (required), German (desired)
WHAT WE OFFER
A strong innovative spirit, cooperation with universities/research institutions as well as our customers’ R&D teams
An annual gross salary of at least EUR 38,500 (full-time) is planned for this position. The actual amount of your remuneration will depend on your qualifications and your experience and will be agreed upon individually.
- flexible working hours
- mobile for private use
- notebook for private use
- team events
- international team
- training and development
- no dresscode
- free coffee
- staff shower
- located at danube bike path
- supplementary insurance
- free employee parking
- pool car
We are looking forward to receiving your detailed application (including letter of motivation and CV with photo) to email@example.com.
Die Profis im Personalmanagement für Sie im Einsatz!
- Hier sind wir Ihr Vermittler: Ihre Bewerbungsunterlagen werden direkt an unseren Kunden weitergeleitet.
- Wir melden uns in jedem Fall mit einem Kundenfeedback bei Ihnen – dieses kann jedoch einige Zeit in Anspruch nehmen da die Unterlagen sorgfältig gesichtet werden und das Inserat 60 Tage online ist.