EGSTON Power Electronics is a young, fast-growing company in power electronics industry, focusing on the development and manufacturing of high-performance Power Hardware-in-the-Loop (PHIL) test and emulation platforms for power electronics systems. Based in Klosterneuburg on the northern outskirts of Vienna, we are an international team with a passion for cutting edge technology and dedication to developing innovative products, while continuously improving our expertise through active collaboration with our customers, suppliers and external research facilities. To strengthen our team, we are looking for a Sales Manager (m/f/d), full-time.
This position is located at the EGSTON Power Head Office in Klosterneuburg, Austria, or remotely in Germany.
As a customer-oriented sales personality with a thirst for conquest and an authentic style of communication, you understand how to convince with unique selling points of the products and the responsibility to build a sustainable customer base.
- Consistent acquisition of new customers such as research institutions, universities, certification companies and corporate customers – target sectors: Science & Research, Industry, Automotive, Aerospace, Academia
- Demand analysis and consultation intensive sales of the products (capital equipment) in the target area
- Active customer relationship management through sustainable technical and commercial support of existing and new business partners and customers
- Identification of new sales potentials, development of new applications and innovative sales concepts
- Continuous observation and documentation of market (changes) and competition
- Proactive pre-sales activities such as preparation of offers, project discussions, contract negotiations, setup of pricing and conditions
- Active participation in the design and content of marketing instruments
- Degree in electrical engineering (or similar), overall high affinity for technical challenges
- Relevant professional experience as a key account / business development / sales manager in the sale of technically demanding products on the international market – experience in cold acquisition
- Ideally, an existing network and contacts to key accounts in power electronics industry, research & academia
- Communication skills paired with strong negotiation and closing skills
- Experience and proven track record in the development of modern sales strategies to proactively increase sales
- Proficient in spoken and written English, German. Further language skills are a plus
- Flexibility and willingness to travel internationally
What we offer
- A position with great potential for development
- A Forward-looking technology-oriented environment with excellent professional and personal development and training opportunities
- An international team of experienced and motivated colleagues and effective internal communication channels
- Strong, innovative spirit and cooperation with universities, research institutions and our customers’ R&D teams
- Flexible working hours (flextime) and opportunity to work from home office
- Meal Allowance
A unique career opportunity in an international company aiming to become market leader in our segment. For this position we offer an annual compensation including a variable portion of at least € 70,000 as well as a company car for private use. The actual amount of your remuneration depends on your qualifications and will be agreed individually. We are looking forward to receiving your detailed application (including letter of motivation and CV with photo) to email@example.com.
- flexible working hours
- mobile for private use
- notebook for private use
- team events
- international team
- training and development
- no dresscode
- free coffee
- staff shower
- located at danube bike path
- supplementary insurance
- free employee parking
- pool car
Die Profis im Personalmanagement für Sie im Einsatz!
- Hier sind wir Ihr Vermittler: Ihre Bewerbungsunterlagen werden direkt an unseren Kunden weitergeleitet.
- Wir melden uns in jedem Fall mit einem Kundenfeedback bei Ihnen – dieses kann jedoch einige Zeit in Anspruch nehmen da die Unterlagen sorgfältig gesichtet werden und das Inserat 60 Tage online ist.