MANE is the first French group and one of the worldwide leaders of the Fragrances and Flavour industry in fifth generation with more than 6000 employees and the Headquarters based in the south of France. MANE Austria GmbH serves as a regional headquarter for sales in the regions CEE, CIS and Turkey.
To strengthen our Finance team in Vienna, we are looking for a highly organized team player for a
Shared Services Accountant (f/m)
with strong well-rounded accounting knowledge and experience in Polish general accounting process. You will be a vital member of the finance team within the Shared Service organization. You will establish the main accounting system for defined countries, you will perform all day-to-day accounting activities and prepare financial reports to meet the needs of all stakeholders for those countries.
- Secure high quality and professional day to day accounting service for our Polish affiliate and other defined affiliates
- Prepare all payments in time and manage banking activities
- Prepare statutory accounting entries according to local Polish standards and prepare local statutory reporting
- Carry out all month end processes and reconciliations to ensure a timely completion of the accounts for the period, including completion of monthly support cost allocations
- Carry out all year end processes in line with organizational procedures
- Prepare internal financial reports for Head Office to meet reporting deadlines
- Ensure compliance with IFRS standard
- Prepare the monthly VAT declaration
- Prepare the annual fiscal result
- Support the tax adviser by preparing the annual tax returns
- Support the General Manager by preparing the annual expense budgeting process
- Prepare individual monthly management accounts for budget-holders and obtain information on budget variances as needed
- Work with the General Manager/ Finance Manager to establish month-end close timetables to ensure that information is received on a timely basis
- Support the software deployment of a new accounting system
- Assist with various reporting requirements for the group
- Assist in the design and implementation of process improvements and best practices
- Accounting Degree in Finance Accounting
- Minimum three years’ experience as an accountant
- Advanced accounting knowledge and experience in Polish general accounting process
- Advanced knowledge of Excel and accounting software.
- Excellent communication skills in English, Polish and German (spoken and written)
- Ability to work under pressure often to strict deadlines
- Experience of working as a shared service accountant will be an advantage
- Highly self-motivated
- The position holder has frequent contact with the affiliates, which may requires him/her to travel
Compensation: We offer an attractive salary for this position based on your qualifications and experience. Austrian law requires us to post a minimum salary for this position, which is € 40.000,- gross per year (for a full-time job). Depending on experience and qualifications we are ready to pay more.
If you are looking to join a growing company that can offer you interesting tasks and a driven culture where you can realize your full potential, we invite you to become a part of our committed team. Please send your application quoting our reference no. 202001048 to Ms. Madeleine Seisenbacher: email@example.com
Die Profis im Personalmanagement für Sie im Einsatz!
- Hier sind wir Ihr Vermittler: Ihre Bewerbungsunterlagen werden direkt an unseren Kunden weitergeleitet.
- Wir melden uns in jedem Fall mit einem Kundenfeedback bei Ihnen – dieses kann jedoch einige Zeit in Anspruch nehmen da die Unterlagen sorgfältig gesichtet werden und das Inserat 60 Tage online ist.