The EDITEL Group is a leading provider of IT/EDI services that specializes in supply chain management. We employ more than 150 staff members at our headquarters in Vienna and at our subsidiaries in Prague, Bratislava, Budapest, Zagreb, and Krakow. For our headquarters in Vienna, we are looking to hire a
Teamlead Software Development (m/f)
As the Teamlead Software Development at EDITEL, you will lead our software engineering team, which consists of agile, skilled, and highly qualified people.
What we expect:
- A degree in computer science, business informatics or a comparable qualification with several years of professional experience
- Experience with state-of-the-art software development technologies
- Excellent knowledge of the entire software development cycle including infrastructure, security, and deployment
- A proven track record in software development and delivery
- Experience in stakeholder management and active interface work to continuously improve processes and ultimately quality
- An agile mindset: knowledge of agile methods and principles such as Scrum and DevOps
- You are a successful leader and you can motivate a team of international experts to deliver excellent performance
- You have the ability to navigate complex situations and combine technical, business, and organizational skills for active decision-making
- You work closely with product owners, stakeholders and internal teams to ensure the effective development and stable operation of our core systems
- Very good communication skills
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken
Your future working environment
We offer a varied and international working environment at the crossroad between logistics and Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) where dedicated employees can reach their full potential and take their career to the next level. Learn more about the employer EDITEL.
What we offer
- You will be in charge of managing an agile software development team
- Excellent performance-related payment starting at a minimum of EUR 4,200 (overpayment possible, depending on qualifications)
- Pleasant workplace close to downtown Vienna
- Flexible working time, including remote work
- Budget for personal CPD
- Meal vouchers
- Subsidies for athletic activities
- Great team and a reliable employer
Are you interested in joining our team?
Please send your application documents to Mrs. Tamara Oberländer, firstname.lastname@example.org – Referenznummer 202101288.
Die Profis im Personalmanagement für Sie im Einsatz!
- Hier sind wir Ihr Vermittler: Ihre Bewerbungsunterlagen werden direkt an unseren Kunden weitergeleitet.
- Wir melden uns in jedem Fall mit einem Kundenfeedback bei Ihnen – dieses kann jedoch einige Zeit in Anspruch nehmen da die Unterlagen sorgfältig gesichtet werden und das Inserat 60 Tage online ist.