Lexogen is a biotech company based in Vienna, Austria, focusing on the development of technologies for complete transcriptome sequencing. Our product portfolio offers solutions for diverse RNA analysis applications. We are a committed team that has successfully developed and launched an expanding product portfolio into the Next Generation Sequencing market, one of the most exciting, hottest and fastest growing areas in the field of Genomics.
For more information, see www.lexogen.com.
Technical Assistant NGS Services Lab (f/m)
We are seeking a skilled Technical Assistant to join our Services team in Vienna, Austria to contribute to a growing number of RNA-Seq projects. The ideal candidate will have strong hands-on experience in the field of molecular biology with a focus on Next Generation Sequencing applications. This new position is available with immediate effect.
- RNA-Seq library preparation and sequencing
- Primary NGS data analysis
- Implementation of molecular biology techniques and protocols
- Handling and processing of customer samples
- Automation of liquid handling procedures
- Documentation and reporting of Services proceedings
- Strong hands-on experience with molecular biology techniques
- Degree in a scientific discipline, MSc, BSc, FH diploma or equivalent
- Proficiency in working with nucleic acids and NGS workflows
- Experience in handling NGS data
- Attention to detail and work to highest quality standards
- Ability and flexibility to work in a team-oriented, fast-paced environment
- Self-motivated mentality, cooperative team spirit, and good organizational skills
- Excellent command of English
This is an exceptional opportunity to join a fast-growing biotech company at an early stage and to help shaping a future leader in the gene expression analysis market.
To apply for this position, please send your detailed CV and cover letter stating Reference No 202001247 to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Remuneration will be according to experience and performance. (Disclaimer according to Austrian Law: Minimum base salary according to collective agreement for this full-time position is EUR 1930 per month.)
Die Profis im Personalmanagement für Sie im Einsatz!
- Hier sind wir Ihr Vermittler: Ihre Bewerbungsunterlagen werden direkt an unseren Kunden weitergeleitet.
- Wir melden uns in jedem Fall mit einem Kundenfeedback bei Ihnen – dieses kann jedoch einige Zeit in Anspruch nehmen da die Unterlagen sorgfältig gesichtet werden und das Inserat 60 Tage online ist.