JOIN THE LEXOGEN TEAM!
You have a passion for lab work? You’re fascinated by nucleic acids? You want to work in a dynamic and innovative environment? You have a strong interest in biological sciences and you want to contribute to an exciting story but you also need to have a meaningful and impactful job?
If you have answered ”yes“ to all these questions, this might be your dream job!
The Technical Assistant will join our Quality Control team in Vienna, Austria to ensure an excellent quality of our RNA-Seq products.
- Conduction of QC experiments for all Lexogen products (RNA-Seq library preparation, RNA extraction, cDNA amplification)
- Compilation of product stability tests
- Primary data analysis
- Documentation and reporting of QC results
The job requirements
- Attention to detail and work at highest quality standards
- Good pipetting skills and practice in the lab
- Ability and flexibility to work in a team-oriented, fast-paced environment
- Independent working style and good organizational skills
- Excellent command of English
Your Knowledge and experience
- MSc, BSc or FH diploma or equivalent degree in life sciences
- Proficiency in working with nucleic acids and NGS workflows
- Can do attitude
- Team spirit
- Hands-on mentality
- Passion for work in a team
- Ability to identify problems and propose solutions
- An accurate work style
- Efficient time management skills
Who we are and what we do
- We are a biotech company headquartered in Vienna, Austria, with a subsidiary in NH, USA.
- Our product portfolio offers solutions for diverse RNA analysis applications.
- Our aim is to empower our customers with innovative top-quality RNA analysis solutions & support, in order to improve health and wellbeing for everyone and our planet.
- We have already developed and launched an expanding product portfolio into the Next Generation Sequencing market, one of the most exciting, hottest, and fastest growing areas in the field of “omics”.
- We foster innovation.
- We have a strong sense of community
- We have an engaged and positive attitude towards all our stakeholders.
- Respect, care, and fairness are non-negotiable core values.
- We aim to preserve a positive and happy work environment *.
- We value people‘s potential and attitude.
- We want to have fun!
*According to Robert I. Sutton’s book “The No Asshole Rule : Building a Civilized Workplace…”
What we offer
We provide a work environment where every single team member counts! We appreciate your ideas and offer you the opportunity to give feedback in regular internal satisfaction surveys. We are open to offering a well-balanced mix of office and remote working options, taking into consideration job requirements and individual needs.
Remuneration will be based on experience and performance and is negotiable.
Please note, according to the Austrian Collective Agreement for Utilisation Group III, the legal, minimum, full-time salary for this position is EUR 2,014.41 paid 14 times per annum.
This position is available with immediate effect!
This is an exceptional opportunity to join a fast-growing biotech company at an early stage and to help shaping a future leader in the RNA analysis market. Apply today for this position by uploading your detailed CV and a cover letter. “Apply now”
LGBTQI+, BAME, Dys-X, B.-out, from Millennials to Seniors, you are welcome at Lexogen! Come as you are, be your true self, enjoy and contribute to our success.
Die Profis im Personalmanagement für Sie im Einsatz!
- Hier sind wir Ihr Vermittler: Ihre Bewerbungsunterlagen werden direkt an unseren Kunden weitergeleitet.
- Wir melden uns in jedem Fall mit einem Kundenfeedback bei Ihnen – dieses kann jedoch einige Zeit in Anspruch nehmen da die Unterlagen sorgfältig gesichtet werden und das Inserat 60 Tage online ist.
Hier bewerben »